Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This IS love!

I am going to take a cue from some of my favorite blogs out there and start a "Things I love" section. I am going to try and update it weekly but heck if there are three things that I love in one week...why not!?! So this week. This is what I love.

LUSH


Lush is a great handmade cosmetics
company. They have a ton of bath and shower products that smell out of this world. Not to mention that they sell most of their products with out the use of any plastic containers (You can thank Jimbo for the hysteria after he reminded me that e-v-e-r-y piece of plastic that has ever been created still exists).

The fragrance I am particularly obsessed with is Karma.The LUSH website describes Karma as a...
"Spicy orange and patchouli soap to calm and soothe a tired mind" Geesh even the description suits me. But I love this stuff so much that I picked up the Karma shampoo bar and the Karma Kream (that does come in a container but it's all PCRPs (Post-Consumer Recycled Products).

















I wish I could put a scratch and sniff sticker on here. It's just that good. I'm almost hesitant to smell anything else because everything else sounds so cool .

Jimmy has his own collection of LUSH soaps. He likes like Sea Vegetable and Ice Blue

















Sea Vegetable (top) is "lavender and lime that refreshes and invigorates."

Ice Blue (bottom) is an "intense peppermint soap that cools, cleans, and refreshes."

LUSH even has shampoo bars. These little suckers can last up to 80 hair washings. Incredible. And the Karma Shampoo bar isn't the only one they have. Lush has 12 shampoo bars including this bad boy below:
















Meet trichomania ( which actually means an obsession with hair) it smells like coconut cream pie and is made for dry, curly hair. Heaven!

Finally! It's the LUSH message bar. We have the Wiccy Magic Muscles bar. OMG! This works wonders on sore muscles. The bar melts almost as soon as it comes into contact with your skin. So it's just like message oil. The little nubby things are actually adzuki beans and the bar smells like Big Red gum. It has peppermint oil and cinnamon leaf oil so it gets all tingly.
















Even Early is a fan!

SO...bottom line is go check out the LUSH website at: http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb

If you have a LUSH near you - stop by. If not - you all know what your getting for your next wedding/anniversary/birthday/Christmas/etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The last one looks like pomagranet seeds. Early probbly wants to eat it!!

Sudie said...

Lush products- $30-$50.
Picture of Early girl with the massage soap- Priceless